Hm,
I found how to fix the problem. Went to conntrol center and entered custom sampling rate 4800 Hz for Yamaha soundcard. Launched Kmix and was able to adjust the volume fine. Great! Now I can annoy the neighbors at all hours.
Joseph Schiller
Hm,
I found how to fix the problem. Went to conntrol center and entered custom sampling rate 4800 Hz for Yamaha soundcard. Launched Kmix and was able to adjust the volume fine. Great! Now I can annoy the neighbors at all hours.
Joseph Schiller

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 5 Touch 14” Laptop Core i5 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$249.99
Lenovo IdeaPad 3 Chromebook MT8183 4GB RAM 32GB eMMC Abyss Blue
$239.99
Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...
$749.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6" Full HD Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 40 2025 - 8GB Memo...
$379.99
lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon gen 7 i7-8665u 1.9ghz 16gb 512gb SSD Grade A
$249.00
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad laptop T490 14" i5 8365U 16GB NEW 256gb SSD WIN 11 pro CAM WIFI
$259.99