-
copying large files
OOOps. Yes...I meant 24 G. These are video files from a camcorder. I was trying to copy from a SATA drive to a FAT drive. According to your message I should be transferring file from one computer to another, so I guess I should learn how to set up file sharing. Did not realize the FAT restriction.
I greatly appreciate your prompt response. Thank you.
Similar Threads
-
By unckybob in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-23-2006, 04:50 PM
-
By gurdian in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 15
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 06:39 AM
-
By Tito in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 11
Last Post: 11-12-2004, 09:50 PM
-
By ph28205 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 9
Last Post: 08-13-2004, 02:37 PM
-
By igor_m in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-26-2003, 05:48 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$44.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

TP-Link Omada SG3428 24-Port Gigabit L2+ Managed Switch 4x SFP w/ Ears
$99.99

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00