-
WiFi Encryptioon Key?
Hi I am on vacation on an Island on Lake Erie. I am not able to use the wifi here w/linux box. I am using 2 identical laptops, one w/ Knoppix 5.1.1, and the other running XP. To make long story short. The winders box provided me w/a gui to input the name of the wifi network here, and the encryption key. I have got the linux box to identify the wifi, but I need to know how to input the encryption key. Please help.
Borgward
Similar Threads
-
By stars in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-09-2004, 05:44 AM
-
By jazzback in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-01-2004, 12:52 AM
-
By Ssysak in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-01-2004, 09:18 PM
-
By Suzanne101 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-06-2004, 04:58 AM
-
By poussin in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-09-2003, 07:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX2300-24P 24-port Gigabit RJ-45 PoE 4-port 10Gb SFP+ Network Switch
$89.99