Hello all,
I hope i'm not duplicating some post with this. I'm trying to boot Knoppix v6.0 on my laptop. I've tried different boot commands from wiki with no luck. The last text from debug before the freeze is:
[0.426085] io scheduler cfg registered
[0.426146] pci 0000:00:00.0: Enabling HT MSI Mapping
[0.426210] pci 0000:00:05.0: Boot video device
[0.426302] pci 0000:00:09.0: Enabling HT MSI Mapping
and .. freezing...
Any help and suggestions will be great.
Thank you all in advance for your time.
Best regards
Amisima

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99
Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
HPE Edgeline e920 Server Blade
$700.00
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08