I don't understand German.
Can anyone tell me what the top item on www.knopper.net is all about
Can anyone give a synopsis of the pdf at:
http://www.hit4u.at/knoppix/documents/knoppix7.pdf
Thanks
I don't understand German.
Can anyone tell me what the top item on www.knopper.net is all about
Can anyone give a synopsis of the pdf at:
http://www.hit4u.at/knoppix/documents/knoppix7.pdf
Thanks
Greeting ICPUG
Google translate is amazingly good.
http://translate.google.com/translat...istory_state0=
For the pdf you will need to copy
and paste into
http://translate.google.com
Best Wishes
paradocs
Thank you Paradocs.
Interesting that I didn't have to paste the pdf into Google translate. Having clicked your first link to translate the knopper.net page all I had to do was click the pdf link and that got translated automagically!
Not Knoppix 7 though - Just the 7th conference of the series.

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Atari 65XE Case, Metal Shielding, and Working Keyboard ONLY, No Motherboard
$50.00
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
Indus GT G.T. for Atari External Floppy Disk Drive w/ Case & Power Adapter
$299.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Atari 1200xl Original ROM And MMU set
$20.00