-
basic wireless connectivity
Hello, this is my first official post, here...
I've got an old laptop: Toshiba Satellite 4005CDS, Pent. 2 Processor, 160 MB ram, 4 GB HDD
I've booted off the Knoppix Live CD 5.1 version. I've got an 802.11/b PCMCIA card in it with WEP enabled on my wireless AP......I'm not a linux-savy person so if someone could help me get the laptop connected to my access point it would be much appreciated.. Where should I start?
Similar Threads
-
By andrewphoto in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-31-2007, 11:14 PM
-
By mpeden in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-29-2004, 11:17 AM
-
By mpeden in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-29-2004, 12:32 AM
-
By Berserkier in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-01-2004, 10:29 PM
-
By tkrishna in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 05:36 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple Keyboard II Model M0487 & G5431 Mouse UNTESTED AS-IS
$59.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Toshiba Satellite Pro 490CDT Laptop PII 233MHz 96MB 4GB Win98 Bad Backli
$100.00

Vintage (2000) Apple Macintosh M7803 USB Pro Keyboard Black/Silver With Wired
$25.00

Vintage Dysan 100 MD2HD 5.25” Floppy Disks 10 Pack Sealed Double Sided HD | IBM
$38.00

Vintage Computer Sun Ultra 1 UltraSpark Driven - Mystery condition as-is Parts
$49.78

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99