-
2.4.21
What are the plans for moving Knoppix to the 2.4.21 kernel? I know there are several hardware/driver issues that are (supposedly) resolved with 2.4.21. But, I'm not sure what the status of 2.4.21 is, or what the plans are for moving Knoppix to 2.4.21.
Thanks,
BamaRob
-
Senior Member
registered user
I think 2.4.21 stable is close to being released. Kluas usually doesn't update the kernel until there is a stable release (thank goodness). I'm thinking that after the stable 2.4.21 is released, it will make it's way into knoppix pretty quickly. As I understand it, the final release canidate has been released, so stable should be what's released next.
-
Great! Thanks for the feedback. I'm looking forward to being able to communicate with my Sharp Zaurus (running OpenZaurus) from my Knoppix box. Reportedly, the usbnet modules in the 2.4.21 kernel work with the Zaurus' USB cradle.
Thanks,
BR
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$44.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$14.86

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

TP-Link Omada SG3428 24-Port Gigabit L2+ Managed Switch 4x SFP w/ Ears
$99.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00