I've got 6.2 and the clock display shows military 24 hour time. I want it to show 12 hour time but I've been unable to find how to make it happen. Any ideas?
I've got 6.2 and the clock display shows military 24 hour time. I want it to show 12 hour time but I've been unable to find how to make it happen. Any ideas?

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Design Keyboard Model M2980 Macintosh 1994 Untested
$28.49
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh LC M0350 Desktop No Harddrive No Power Supply - Parts
$71.95
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
5x Vintage Apple Macintosh II NuBus Cards 630-4179 NI GPIB DIO Asante Ethernet
$239.95
Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00