-
watched with interest
Jorge
I've watched this thread with interest for two reasons.
a) I also teach at a college, biology and environmental science
b) I am helping to develop a Linux distro.
a) I've used record my desktop in Ubuntu and it worked ok to illustrate my own rather doofus attempt to illustrate "the succession of plant communities"(changing from moss and stuff to trees etc. over time.) But there was a lot of data loss so the discussion has given me some new ideas on apps.
b) I made a "video" of our distro last year and posted it to youtube but thought that the normal "record my desktop" lost some data and spent the money to go to a "professional" guy who had such capabilites and he did a bangup job, but there was still a lot of data loss. So, again, I'm going to try with these and see what happens.
Sooooo, the mention of these apps, and especially the web app you mentioned has opened up some new possibilities.
I know that I haven't furthered your question, but just thought I'd comment that it has helped me!
woodsmoke
Similar Threads
-
By cvig in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-10-2006, 06:46 PM
-
By jMon54 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-26-2005, 03:35 PM
-
By plener in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-17-2004, 01:06 PM
-
By mosabua in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-29-2003, 05:10 AM
-
By nightcrawler in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 09:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

Lot of 18 Mixed Brands PC4 32GB 2400T-R Server RAM
$2879.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Lot of 50 Micron PC4 32GB 2400T-R Server RAM - Used
$8499.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$289.80

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55