New to knoppix I wanted to rescue / write my Linux Mandriva files with k3b to a dvd rom.
The problem I have : Whatever I try I cant acces my files on the hard disk. There 's a lock on it.
How can I select my files ?
New to knoppix I wanted to rescue / write my Linux Mandriva files with k3b to a dvd rom.
The problem I have : Whatever I try I cant acces my files on the hard disk. There 's a lock on it.
How can I select my files ?
problem had been solved by using :
chmod 777 -R /home

Lot of 3 Toshiba Satellite Vintage Laptops - T2130CS, Pro 405CS, 110CS
$55.00
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
Vintage Sony CD-ROM Drive CDU5211 IDE Optical Used
$19.99
247 Lot 5.25" Floppy Disks Vintage Used Turbo Pascal CAD Data Files IBM PC DOS
$199.99
EARLY INTEL 3101 Vintage Ceramic chip. ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$350.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Apple Mac Mini A1176 Desktop Intel 1.66GHz 60GB With Power Adapter
$55.00
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$699.99
Vintage Gazelle Systems OP-Tune 1.3 Box Complete CIB Dual Floppy 3.5 5.25 DOS
$54.99