problem had been solved by using :
chmod 777 -R /home
New to knoppix I wanted to rescue / write my Linux Mandriva files with k3b to a dvd rom.
The problem I have : Whatever I try I cant acces my files on the hard disk. There 's a lock on it.
How can I select my files ?
problem had been solved by using :
chmod 777 -R /home

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - AppleĀ 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00
Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh Classic 128K Game Pack 5 On New 400K Double Density Disk
$39.99
Macintosh Platinum Mouse - AppleĀ 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Apple Macintosh M0110 Keyboard, TESTED, WORKING; for Mac 128K, 512K, Plus - DW
$71.99
Apple Macintosh 512K 1MB MacSnap SCSI 128K ROM 800K + 400K Drive Keyboard Mouse
$995.00
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K Original Model M0001 With Keyboard and Mouse
$1799.99