-
Step by step instructions for newby
Hi All,
I am vey new to Knoppix/Linux. It sounds like a very exciting OS. I would like to learn to download and burn a live CD/DVD. However, I have not found some instructions on how to do this step by step. Most instructions I have found assume knowledge on downloading or the use of a bit torrent application for downloading and burnign an iso. I know this is probably very easy, but it can also be very confusing when you are first learning - as I have found out. I, unfortunately, have no experience in such matters. Is there any hope? Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By podo in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-18-2006, 09:09 PM
-
By Antoine in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-11-2005, 02:26 PM
-
By hnash53 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-09-2003, 02:33 PM
-
By Coume in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-25-2003, 04:47 PM
-
By gonzalu in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-17-2003, 10:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-4590 3.3 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop Processor CPU SR1QJ
$10.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99