-
A PLEA for help from any and all LINUX MAVINS
I'm spanking new 2 Linux. I saw "Last Linux by T3AM-LASTOS [h33t]" which looked Kewl so I d/l the
torrent. However the disc doesn't Boot or nuttin'. I would really like to get this installed to see if it's
as good as it claims to be. Is there a generous soul out there with time on their hands to build me
a bootable/installable DVD ? If you want to charge a reasonable price for your efforts with at least
some kind of promise it will work I would consider it. send me a private message OK ? Hope I get
a nibble on this cuz I really wanna try this here Linux to see if it's all you guys say it is !!
God Bless
Wells P. Martin
Vietnam Vet '66-'67
Military Police
Sentry Dog Handler
An-Khe Det "O" 212th MP Co. K9
EDIT NOTE: an e-mail link was removed by a moderator and replaced by the private message line. We do not like to post open e-mail addresses here because they will quickly be harvested bu spammers and result in a flood of unwanted spam The private message feature allows users to contact youi directly (and you get an email notification of that contact) without exposing your e-mail addresses for spammers.
Similar Threads
-
By blokk.m in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-01-2009, 03:17 AM
-
By GuyKnick in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-08-2008, 02:13 PM
-
By skitzojase in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-06-2006, 07:56 AM
-
By Jakykong in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-14-2005, 08:36 AM
-
By istoleapig in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-19-2005, 09:28 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Kingston Renegade Pro 32gb 2x16gb 5600
$850.00

Lot 500 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Registered Server Memory RAM
$65000.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

288GB 18x Mixed Brand 16GB Mixed Speed RAM TESTED
$900.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00