Hi all.
I've done a bit of remastering in the past with 5.1, but now i'm taking a crack at remastering 6.1. That said, i'm a mediumish linux noob.
I'm working on a basic kiosk system, and I've got the whole thing working, but one of the last things I need to do is disable right click on the mouse. In 5.1 i just rewrote xorg.conf to have a buttonmapping option on all the mice of "1 1 1" so every button was a left click.
No matter what I try, I can't get knoppix to preserve my xorg changes on startup. I imagine there is some hardware detection that is magically generating xorg for me, and in the process nuking my settings.
Can anyone point me to what triggers that process, and how i'd work around it? This hardware is unchanging.. so I only need mouse/display detection once in the initial remastering..
Thanks!

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
LOT (8) Cisco UCS UCSB-B200-M5 2x6248R 24 core 3.0G 24x64g DDR4-2933 ram
$112000.00
Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60
HP ProLiant 460 Series G7 Blade 2x Xeon E5649 2.53Ghz w/ 16Gb DR3, No HD, QTY
$74.99