-
Mounting a HD and file system error
Hi there,
Apologies in advance if my post seems kind of repeated, but I tried several other things I saw in other threads.
My experience with Linux is not that good.
I have an external HD, WD800 with 80 GB of capacity. Everytime I connect it to Windows it asks me to format it. I tried to run CHKDSK and it said the file system is RAW.
When I tried to mount it on Linux, it said "I could not mount the drive.....the file system is not specified"
Any suggestions on how to work on that problem??
I would really appreciate your help.
Thank you.
Similar Threads
-
By src in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-12-2009, 04:46 PM
-
By sanjeevrk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-16-2006, 09:25 AM
-
By macgregor in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-11-2004, 07:03 AM
-
By aay in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-31-2003, 05:38 AM
-
By Arun in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-17-2003, 05:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00

Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99