Loaded laptop with PuppyLinux, on the lower section of the screen it only shows the CD, sr0, and it will pick up flash drives that I plug in, so I guess that means that the hard drive truly was corrupted badly. Any other suggestions?
Loaded laptop with PuppyLinux, on the lower section of the screen it only shows the CD, sr0, and it will pick up flash drives that I plug in, so I guess that means that the hard drive truly was corrupted badly. Any other suggestions?

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Kingston UV400 120GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD Silver 6Gb/s PC Compatible
$30.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99
Samsung SSD, v-nand,860 EVO, 500gb, model MZ-76E500, SATA III, Health 90-98%
$50.00
Samsung 512GB PCIe NVMe m.2 SSD Solid State Drive MZVLW512HMJP-000L7 MZ-VLB5120
$51.99
KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00
Samsung 850 PRO 512GB 2.5" Sata SSD Drive MZ-7KE512 MZ7KE512 Health Above 90
$52.99