Just like to say how impressed I am after booting knoppix 6.0.1 with a radeon 9250 and discovering compiz works with the default driver supplied.
I never used compiz before and I think it's pretty sweet.
Awesome. Can't wait until all the video drivers work with compiz and the drivers supplied with knoppix.

Commodore Amiga 1000 Personal Computer With Original Monitor and Speakers
$1352.99
Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Commodore Amiga 1010 External 3.5” Floppy Drive A500 A1000 A2000 • Untested
$74.99
Amiga Picasso II RTG Graphics Card for Amiga 2000 3000 And 4000
$324.99
Commodore Amiga 500 w/ power supply, no mouse - Kickstart 1.3 + 1MB RAM
$369.00
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$185.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$279.00
NewTek Video Toaster 4000 Commodore Amiga
$170.00