I have Knoppix 5.0.1 Live Linux DVD that has a old version of Firefox -- to old to use current add-ons. I have been trying to understand the concept and effort of Re-Mastering. This is going to take me a while. In the meantime could some Knoppix Guru give me a series of easy steps which would put the current 3.5 Firefox onto the Knoppix 5.0.1 Live Linux DVD.
So far I have installed the image on a USB removable dirive on 4,096,000 KB in a file called knoppix.img. It took me a while to realize that this was a static image -- and seems not changeable but seems to remember some configuration setting but not others.and every time I boot it questions whether I want to cancel.
that's it so far but I need to get the newest Firefox browser active in place of the old one now on the DVD.
I was able to download a compressed version and extracted it getting the "3.5 firefox" directory and contents but coult make no further progress at installing.
Any help would be appreciated as I am really green at this whole Live CD/DVD stuff.
Thanks -- Ted

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$49.99
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99