-
Senior Member
registered user
Greetings camarorz28
Welcome to knoppix.
Open a terminal and type
make --help
There are many way to use knoppix but
the live CD or DVD is where it shines.
I have used the live DVD daily for many years
for most of my computing and programming.
The best part is that each time I start out,
I have peace of mind the the computer is
exactly perfectly the same each time.
When I shut it off I know everything
I did not explicitly save to a disk is gone.
But this does not mean you cannot learn
a great deal with other installation.
Best Wishes
paradocs
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$250.00

Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00