Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Dependancy Problems for Cinelerra

  1. #1

    Dependancy Problems for Cinelerra

    I have tried on counless occasions to get cinelerra to install through synaptic but it just doesn't want too. I keep getting these dependancy problems.

    Depends: libmjpegtools0 but it is not going to be installed
    Depends: libopenexr2ldbl (>=1.2.2) but it is not installable

    I'm missing a repository to contain these two librarys. I am so flustered I came here for help. Do any of you know a good some good repositories that may point to these libraries?

  2. #2
    Heres an update on what I've succeeded in so far. There is only one missing library now in a repoitory I can't find.

    libopenexr2ldbl

  3. #3
    Yet another update, upon a google search I found a ubuntu site that had the last library avalible for download. Naturally I took it.

    If that ubuntu library ever causes me problems in the future I'll post back.

Similar Threads

  1. Quicktime and cinelerra
    By smarchand291 in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-28-2004, 04:40 PM
  2. Knoppix Problems or Hardware Problems
    By mindmeddler2003 in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-03-2004, 07:29 PM
  3. ideq 200s problems and more problems
    By lesshaste in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2004, 05:50 PM
  4. cinelerra and xmovie will not run
    By ratscrew in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-24-2003, 06:18 AM
  5. Cinelerra? Anyone seen t working on Debian?
    By stukennedyuk in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-06-2003, 11:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


SK Hynix 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC Server Memory HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH picture

SK Hynix 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC Server Memory HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH

$649.95



2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder picture

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder

$3.99



SK HYNIX HMAA8GL7MMR4N-UH 64GB PC4-2400T RDIMM Server RAM picture

SK HYNIX HMAA8GL7MMR4N-UH 64GB PC4-2400T RDIMM Server RAM

$289.95



LOT OF 2 Micron 8GB 1Rx4 NN4-2133P-RZZZ-02 MTA18ASF1G72PF1Z-2G1T12AAIGD DDR4 RAM picture

LOT OF 2 Micron 8GB 1Rx4 NN4-2133P-RZZZ-02 MTA18ASF1G72PF1Z-2G1T12AAIGD DDR4 RAM

$49.99



MICRON MTC40F204WS1RC48BB1 96GB (1X96GB) 2RX4 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER MEMORY picture

MICRON MTC40F204WS1RC48BB1 96GB (1X96GB) 2RX4 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER MEMORY

$2650.00



Hynix HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 2Rx4 ECC Server Memory Module picture

Hynix HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 2Rx4 ECC Server Memory Module

$194.99



Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot picture

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot

$285.90



Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM picture

Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM

$10.99



MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM picture

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM

$184.95



2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17 picture

2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17

$3.35