Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Dependancy Problems for Cinelerra

  1. #1

    Dependancy Problems for Cinelerra

    I have tried on counless occasions to get cinelerra to install through synaptic but it just doesn't want too. I keep getting these dependancy problems.

    Depends: libmjpegtools0 but it is not going to be installed
    Depends: libopenexr2ldbl (>=1.2.2) but it is not installable

    I'm missing a repository to contain these two librarys. I am so flustered I came here for help. Do any of you know a good some good repositories that may point to these libraries?

  2. #2
    Heres an update on what I've succeeded in so far. There is only one missing library now in a repoitory I can't find.

    libopenexr2ldbl

  3. #3
    Yet another update, upon a google search I found a ubuntu site that had the last library avalible for download. Naturally I took it.

    If that ubuntu library ever causes me problems in the future I'll post back.

Similar Threads

  1. Quicktime and cinelerra
    By smarchand291 in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-28-2004, 04:40 PM
  2. Knoppix Problems or Hardware Problems
    By mindmeddler2003 in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-03-2004, 07:29 PM
  3. ideq 200s problems and more problems
    By lesshaste in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2004, 05:50 PM
  4. cinelerra and xmovie will not run
    By ratscrew in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-24-2003, 06:18 AM
  5. Cinelerra? Anyone seen t working on Debian?
    By stukennedyuk in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-06-2003, 11:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD. picture

IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.

$629.99



Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852 picture

Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852

$559.00



IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU picture

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU

$200.00



IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM

$149.99



IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS picture

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS

$80.00



IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES picture

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES

$108.92



IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU picture

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU

$999.99



IBM X3650 M5 5462-AC1,2 X E5-2640V3 2.6GHZ 8C, 16 GB, DUAL 750W, 2 X 1TB SERVER picture

IBM X3650 M5 5462-AC1,2 X E5-2640V3 2.6GHZ 8C, 16 GB, DUAL 750W, 2 X 1TB SERVER

$349.99



IBM System S822 Dual Socket Server Motherboard W/Cage FRU P/N: 74Y4343 Tested picture

IBM System S822 Dual Socket Server Motherboard W/Cage FRU P/N: 74Y4343 Tested

$499.99



Ibm Computer Tower picture

Ibm Computer Tower

$400.00