Yet another update, upon a google search I found a ubuntu site that had the last library avalible for download. Naturally I took it.
If that ubuntu library ever causes me problems in the future I'll post back.
Yet another update, upon a google search I found a ubuntu site that had the last library avalible for download. Naturally I took it.
If that ubuntu library ever causes me problems in the future I'll post back.

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99
Atari 1200XL Computer Game Console Vintage Rare FOR PARTS OR REPAIR READ
$270.00
Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76
Broken Atari 130XE Console System 130XE No Power
$129.99
Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00
Atari Portfolio PARALLEL PRINTER INTERFACE NOS New Open Box
$29.88
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29