-
Maxtor external hard drive not detected/seen.
Will Knoppix help? I just got the ISO but I'm somewhat afraid of burning it to a CD. I understand it came from Linux, and I use Windows Vista. As for the problem at hand, this laptop is merely about a week old. The storage device is a year and a half old...well, that's how long I had it and I used it frequently on my old laptop. Anyway. it was working dandy up until last night. It was seen and accessible that same afternoon but between that and the evening something happened that caused it to drop off the face of the laptop. NOTHING can see it. Troubleshooting didn't help. I fear this may be my last resort since some suggest that I pry open the device itself and mount it in an enclosure.
Finally, will this thing go smoothly with Daemon Tools? I'm not sure if any CDs I have have enough space for the ISO.
Similar Threads
-
By richf6 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-15-2006, 08:20 AM
-
By ismxray in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-29-2005, 05:45 AM
-
By AviD in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-04-2005, 10:11 PM
-
By AviD in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-04-2005, 02:32 PM
-
By Breakout42 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 11:10 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$344.74

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper QFX5120-32C-AFI 32x100GbE Switch Dual AC Airflow In, Rail Kit Included
$8150.00

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.55