-
Administrator
Site Admin-

Originally Posted by
Shadowed State of Mind
I have Power2Go and set the burning to its lowest speed. Before it even passes 1% it somehow fails. Again and again.
I have no idea what power2go is. I've literally burnt thousands of CDs and DVD and as far as I know this is the first I've ever heard of it. Don't even know if it supports ISO burning, or what it thinks the lowest speed is (very often some burning software will refuse to burn at a low speed on the very same hardware that other burning software can indeed do low speed burns on). If you like and what to use power2go and if it worked I would say go right ahead, but apparently you are having problems of some nature with it. Yo are not passing along enough of the error message for anyone to assist you with it. I would strongly suggest that you look at the free 30 day trial of Nero and try burning the ISO with that.
I don't know about the 6.x versions of Knoppix, and based on how much seems to have been stripped out of it have doubts that it will burn ISO files, but if you download and burn a copy of 5.x Knoppix during the Nero 30 day free trial, you should then be able to use Knoppix 5.x to burn ISO files after the 30 day trial expires. Or, if using XP, you could always make a system restore point before installing Nero; I'm guessing that if you later roll back XP to that restore point you would be able to install the 30 day trial again later. And, of course, if you got any version of Nero with your CD or DVD burner, install and use that. It seems to come with most hardware that I've seen in the last few years.
Similar Threads
-
By richf6 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-15-2006, 08:20 AM
-
By ismxray in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-29-2005, 05:45 AM
-
By AviD in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-04-2005, 10:11 PM
-
By AviD in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-04-2005, 02:32 PM
-
By Breakout42 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 11:10 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99