Quote Originally Posted by Shadowed State of Mind
Actually, I use Vista. Secondly, Power2Go managed to burn Knoppix into the CD as an image file. After having this thing boot from the CD...nothing. Absolutely nothing. Just started up with no differences whatsoever. What the heck did I do wrong? Was it the wrong Knoppix version or something?! (I put v6.0.1 on there)
OK, You use Vista. Nothing that I can say about Vista that hasn't been said thousands of times before.

You say that iyour software managed to burn Knoppix to the CD as an image. I do have my doubts. What do you see on the CD when you look at it from inside Windows? Also, is your boot order set to boot from CD before hard disk in your BIOS, as talked about in the downloading FAQ? You don't give us enough information yet to tell what6 has gone wrong.

At to the version, many people are disappointed with the 6.x Knoppix versions. But that is not your problem, Knoppix 6.x should at least boot you into Knoppix. Once you work out your issues then you very well may want to go back and get some 5.x English languauge versions while they are still available (and even Knoppix 4.02 if you can find it, it was the best version of Knoppix as far as I'm concerned). But for now focus on determining why your 6.x version isn't booting.