-
Before, it only appeared as a single image file, which according to the FAQ isn't the correct burn result. So after using Nero instead the results are on par with said FAQ. All I have to do at this point is restart one more time and hope it boots properly. As in, it'll look like what this page depicts: http://www.shockfamily.net/cedric/knoppix/
Finally, as long as this version can perform the functions I expect it to (detecting my supposedly "dead" storage device and saving its data) I don't care what version it is. I'm only using it for said purpose anyway. Still, from what others are saying if Knoppix can't do it then I'm finished until I raise enough money for a professional to do this.
Similar Threads
-
By richf6 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-15-2006, 08:20 AM
-
By ismxray in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-29-2005, 05:45 AM
-
By AviD in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-04-2005, 10:11 PM
-
By AviD in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-04-2005, 02:32 PM
-
By Breakout42 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 11:10 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98