-
Wifi From Command Line
Wifi has been out of operation since I started Knoppix w/CNet USB Dongle plugged in. The CNet icon still comes up along with Kwlan icon every time I boot up. What files do I need to look at in regards to wifi settings? I can not make any changes using the KWlan gui. (I had been running the laptop on an Xubuntu HDD which works w/the CNet USB wifi dongle. I forgot to remove it and plug in the Netgear card that works w/Knoppix.)
Similar Threads
-
By Mongoose in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-07-2006, 12:23 AM
-
By Ikki in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-10-2006, 01:18 AM
-
By outanet in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 02:09 AM
-
By wilsondk in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-18-2004, 10:04 PM
-
By Ambrose in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-08-2003, 02:17 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

SK HYNIX 32GB 2RX4 PC4 2666V ECC SERVER RAM
$199.00

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$199.00

PARTS ONLY* Kingston Fury Renegade Pro 64GB 2x32GB DDR5 Server RAM KF556R36RB-32
$599.99

5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99

Memory Card Reader Mini 26-IN-1 USB 2.0 High Speed For CF xD SD MS SDHC
$4.95