-
Display size problem on Toshiba 2180CDT
I hope this is the right nplace to put this question. I have installed Knoppix 6 (latest version) on the machine. The first few times it ran OK but now seems to think the screen is larger than 800*600, perhaps about 1200*800? When I open the KDE menu I only see the top two items.
Knoppix boots OK from the CD-ROM. How do I force the correct screen resolution?
(I tried fd800*600 and screen=800x600 in the boot command line, but neither worked.
TIA
Similar Threads
-
By seballa in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-01-2009, 08:53 PM
-
By candtalan in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-20-2006, 08:57 AM
-
By lotech in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-21-2005, 04:46 AM
-
By Kamakize in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-27-2003, 01:29 AM
-
By gacjr in forum General Support
Replies: 14
Last Post: 08-08-2003, 07:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99