I hope this is the right nplace to put this question. I have installed Knoppix 6 (latest version) on the machine. The first few times it ran OK but now seems to think the screen is larger than 800*600, perhaps about 1200*800? When I open the KDE menu I only see the top two items.
Knoppix boots OK from the CD-ROM. How do I force the correct screen resolution?
(I tried fd800*600 and screen=800x600 in the boot command line, but neither worked.
TIA

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$385.00
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99