I hope this is the right nplace to put this question. I have installed Knoppix 6 (latest version) on the machine. The first few times it ran OK but now seems to think the screen is larger than 800*600, perhaps about 1200*800? When I open the KDE menu I only see the top two items.
Knoppix boots OK from the CD-ROM. How do I force the correct screen resolution?
(I tried fd800*600 and screen=800x600 in the boot command line, but neither worked.
TIA

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Vintage (1979) Sanyo VM-4209 ‘Videoscope’ Monitor - Working
$325.00
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Vintage AppleCare Protection Plan Box for Mac Model 607-3517 COLLECTIBLE ONLY
$20.00
Factory Sealed Windows 2000 Professional Upgrade Edition Vintage PC Software NOS
$50.00
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$11.75
Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00
Vintage Toshiba Satellite 4090XDVD Intel Celeron 400Mhz Retro - Powers up Cards
$57.59