looking for the hp g3 nic driver for debian 3.0r1, where can i find it.
looking for the hp g3 nic driver for debian 3.0r1, where can i find it.
Never heard of an hp g3 before. Is that the correct name of the NIC? In my experience HP names their NICs in a much different fashon like HP2498 but I'm sure I haven't seen them all yet.
Nic NC7781
broadcom corp netxterm
Ah it looks athough you were referring to your server model when you said G3. Here's what I found:
The Integrated NC7760 Gigabit Server Adapter BCM5702 will not be detected as a supported device or may be incorrectly detected. Use the Tested and Approved bcm5700 Linux NIC Driver located here
It's an .rpm but you should still be able to use it. Notice that they make mention of upgrading your ROM.
Do you know where the devpl of knoppix downloaded the debian driver?

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
Compo MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC LGA1151 16 Gb DDR4 + Cpu I7 6700+I/O Shields.
$159.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99