Version : Knoppix 5.1.1
I'm trying to follow instruction with http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Remaster..._Install_HowTo
but i cannot boot from tohd
I would like to add some file in to cd and configure iceweasel.
Can anyone guild me
Please help
Version : Knoppix 5.1.1
I'm trying to follow instruction with http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Remaster..._Install_HowTo
but i cannot boot from tohd
I would like to add some file in to cd and configure iceweasel.
Can anyone guild me
Please help

Vintage Key Tronic EP3435XTAT Keyboard FCC ID: CIG8AVEO3435 / FREE RETURNS
$199.99
Micron 5V1X Vintage Color CRT VGA Computer Monitor Retro Gaming Tested Working
$119.99
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99
Lot of 2 Vintage Sony HWR-5B Thermal Ribbon Cartridges NOS New in Box Japan
$49.97
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
$50.00
Vintage Lot of 20 Loadstar 5.25" Disks for the Commodore 64k and 128k + Papers
$149.99
DEC Vintage Pulse-to-Step Converter Driver Interface Card for DEC Systems
$50.00
Vintage Desktop No Brand-Pentium 4-512MB Ram 40GB HDD ATI R200 Fire GFx OS W98E
$139.99
VINTAGE Custom Built Desktop-AMD [email protected] 8GB RAM 80GB HDD NO OS-READ
$160.00