-
Junior Member
registered user
Adriane can't connect to wireless Wlan0.
I am using Knoppix 5.3 OK so I have now perchased 6.0.1 Adriane but can't connect to wireless Wlan0.
When I go to configure the connection it looks the same as 5.3 and I am using the same card on the same Laptop. Going through the config procedure I never find a place to enter my Key, I get the correct SSID for my BTHome-Hub and most of the other settings are just like 5.3. I don't suppose the encryption has any thing to do with it as I have it OFF just as with 5.3. I would if possible like some information on how to connect.
Similar Threads
-
By woodsmoke in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-28-2010, 05:50 AM
-
By glj12 in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-25-2006, 10:36 PM
-
By davidxcohen in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-25-2006, 07:55 AM
-
By NuxIT in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-20-2006, 04:10 PM
-
By tofergregg in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-09-2005, 06:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67

Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99