Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Adriane can't connect to wireless Wlan0.

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    14

    Adriane can't connect to wireless Wlan0.

    I am using Knoppix 5.3 OK so I have now perchased 6.0.1 Adriane but can't connect to wireless Wlan0.
    When I go to configure the connection it looks the same as 5.3 and I am using the same card on the same Laptop. Going through the config procedure I never find a place to enter my Key, I get the correct SSID for my BTHome-Hub and most of the other settings are just like 5.3. I don't suppose the encryption has any thing to do with it as I have it OFF just as with 5.3. I would if possible like some information on how to connect.

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    14
    Done it

Similar Threads

  1. Linksys Wireless N PCMCIA card works Adriane 6.2
    By woodsmoke in forum Networking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-28-2010, 05:50 AM
  2. Wireless wlan0/ndiswrapper problem
    By glj12 in forum Networking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-25-2006, 10:36 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-25-2006, 07:55 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 04:10 PM
  5. upgraded knoppix (on hd) and wireless eth0 turned to wlan0
    By tofergregg in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 06:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit picture

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit

$19.99



Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP,  (6 CDS) picture

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)

$10.00



Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive picture

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive

$5.99



KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED picture

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED

$11.99



Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick

$20.85



VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION) picture

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)

$7.57



Knoppix NSM 1.2 picture

Knoppix NSM 1.2

$8.00



Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick

$21.42



Hamshack Live DVD-ROM picture

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM

$7.00



Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006 picture

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006

$33.72