-
Installing Skype
I recently downloaded the Knoppix 6.0 Lite live CD and installed on a 4GB USB KEY (formatted to look like a ZIP drive).
The installation works great. However, I downloaded Skype ( the Debian version ) and can not get it to install.
I get a couple of errors about missing libraries. I think they were libqt4-core and libqt4-gui, or something like that.
Unfortunately I am currently on my Windows system and did not save the errors so I could retrieve them here.
Can anybody help me with this issue? If absolutely necessary I can boot up the Linux system and recreate the errors
to give you the exact errors.
Thanks for the help. And by the way, I like Knoppix.
Similar Threads
-
By John Hart in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-18-2009, 04:31 PM
-
By pa0rbc in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-29-2009, 05:49 PM
-
By steev in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-11-2005, 09:59 AM
-
Replies: 15
Last Post: 12-26-2004, 04:47 PM
-
By pc3 in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 07-07-2004, 06:09 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 15.6” FHD Core i5 Laptop PC Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11
$352.73

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73

1TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 Storage Backup for PC Mac Laptop
$29.99