-
iPcop and Knoppix recovery setup
Hello all, just found the forum and hope I can get some help. I have an iPcop box, that is just not booting anymore. It has three Nic cards. Red, Blue and Green. I also have Knoppix 6.0, running on a USB stick. I have a folder setup on my Windows Xp machine for file sharing. The iPcop box Red Nic is connected directly to a D-Link router which is connected to a DSL modem.
I will like to know how to setup Knoppix, in order to make an image of the iPcop Hard Drive. Then be able to write the image to a larger or same size Hard Drive, saving me the trouble of doing the whole iPcop setup and configuration over.
I can also WinSCP or Putty into the iPcop box from the windows machine. Once the PC is connected to the D-Link router.
My Red nic is set as, 172.16..1.100, the Green to 172.16.7.1, the Blue to 172.16.8.1 and the D-Link router set to obtain an IP automatically.
I am a Newbie when it come's to detail Networking, and I am very new to Knoppix.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By cohyster in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-03-2005, 06:01 PM
-
By PatrickH in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-01-2004, 07:51 PM
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-07-2004, 10:27 PM
-
By Kethinov in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-21-2003, 10:23 PM
-
By dnewcomb in forum Ideas
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-31-2003, 08:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

HP Pavilion Laptop Computer 15.6 8-Core Intel i3 8GB RAM 628GB Storage, Open Box
$299.00

AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00

AMD RYZEN 7 9800X3D 8-Core, 16-Thread Desktop Processor
$399.00

Lot of 21 Intel Core i7 8thGen CPU Processors
$1599.99

AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$365.00