-
libqt4-gui and libqt4-core
Okay, I found these libraries which are required for Skype, but have no idea as how to install them. I tried
some things but they failed. Can anyone give me a really definitive answer on how to install these libraries.
I have installed Knoppix 6.0 on an external USB hard drive, and everything is working great. I just
want to be able to installe and use Skype.
I tried the using http://klik.atekon.de/ and it tells me that I have to make and association to something.
How do I do that?
Obviously I am new to Linux, but it shouldn't be that difficult. I am but an egg!
Similar Threads
-
By GeeIJoe999 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-02-2007, 11:01 PM
-
By shadyaftermath in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-26-2005, 11:12 PM
-
By Ommadawn in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-05-2005, 09:20 AM
-
By realpc in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-26-2005, 09:27 PM
-
By xf.7er in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 07-29-2003, 03:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

PNY Optima SSD Series 240GB SATA III 6 Gb/s Solid State Drive
$39.99

KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$35.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$123.90