-
New to Knoppix
I havent read the whole formu formalities . I just want to know that Can Knoppix can be installed on Harddisk . Cos I'm not able to do that with different way that everybody provided
Can anybody point me a link where I can learn more on Knoppix installation . Wiki serves more tech jargons , can it be more simpler to understand
Thanks
-
Hi,
there are two different ways to install Knoppix on HDD:
1. Full Install like a normal Linux-distribution, and
2. a "frugal'- (or poor-mans-) install.
Mr. Klaus Knopper does NOT suggest / recommend full installation!! You should look for an other distribution for installing on HDD!
If you would like help doing a frugal install, you may reply...
Regards from Germany
Oliver
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks SSR120 Smart Router
$500.00

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00