I have installed Knoppix 6.0 on an external USB hard drive. Most everything is working well.
Have done several upgrades of libs, etc. to support added software (Firestarter, kasablanca, etc.).
Also installed Skype (Debian Etch). Skype sound and text messaging work fine but the viseo
does not work. I have a Logitech Quick Cam installed, and the system has it mounted as
dev/video1 . I select this device for the video source in Skype, but there is no video.
Can anybody help me out here? What libs do I need to support the cam? Do I need to
download and compile a driver? If so, can someone tell me which driver I need and how
to go about compiling it? I am quite new to Linux.
Thanks for whatever help you can give.
John

$80.00
Vintage IMSAI S-100 Computer CRT System w/ Boards Nonworking Parts/Repair
$2699.00
Vintage Dell Latitude CPi A366XT Win 98SE w/USB Support 256MB 60GB HD FDD Serial
$109.99
Toshiba Satellite Pro 400CDT Vintage Laptop Computer Retro Windows PC Parts Only
$125.00
Tektronix Vintage Full-Size QWERTY Keyboard with Numeric Keypad 119-1989-001
$79.99
Vintage Shuttle K48 Small Form Factor Pc FOR PARTS OR REPAIR
$100.00
Lot Vintage 1991 Apple Microsoft Classic Software Disk Manual User Guide 7.0.1 +
$74.95
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Compaq Presario 1640 Laptop HP 2940A Vintage Computer, Power Supply and mouse
$159.95
VINTAGE IBM ThinkPad 570 Type 2644 13" Laptop Intel Pentium READ
$122.18