-
I have no idea how to use the internet
Well, I am used to scanning and then going to my wireless network, but here I can't.
I have tried imputing all of my network's information through the network manager, but I can't seem to go to the internet.
What should I do.
(If you need more information just ask)
Similar Threads
-
By McMahon in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 02:36 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-04-2004, 07:41 AM
-
By Schotty in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-07-2004, 09:59 PM
-
By plugwash in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-27-2003, 10:50 PM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-14-2003, 05:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$187.50

Supermicro E200-8D Mini Server Xeon D-1528 6-Core 64GB ECC 1TB SSD 2x10GbE IPMI
$525.00

SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00