-
Wifi From Command Line
Wifi has been out of operation since I started Knoppix w/CNet USB Dongle plugged in. The CNet icon still comes up along with Kwlan icon every time I boot up. What files do I need to look at in regards to wifi settings? I can not make any changes using the KWlan gui. (I had been running the laptop on an Xubuntu HDD which works w/the CNet USB wifi dongle. I forgot to remove it and plug in the Netgear card that works w/Knoppix.)
Similar Threads
-
By Mongoose in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-07-2006, 12:23 AM
-
By Ikki in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-10-2006, 01:18 AM
-
By outanet in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 02:09 AM
-
By wilsondk in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-18-2004, 10:04 PM
-
By Ambrose in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-08-2003, 02:17 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p
$99.99

Juniper Networks AP33 Wireless Access Point Bluetooth WiFi 6 Cloud Managed NIB
$54.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99