Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: expanding UNIONFS with USB jump drive? ...

  1. #1

    expanding UNIONFS with USB jump drive? ...

    I wanted to know if I could use a folder in my USB jump drive as an extra partition for UNIONfs and HOW DO I DO THAT..? that is how do I partition the USB jump drive, and use that folder to expand UNIONFS?

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    39
    Me too. I allocated about 1GB for my user directory and I am down to 300 MB and would like to know either how to add more space via unionfs or how to increase the size of the img.

Similar Threads

  1. How do I check my jump drive persistent image?
    By smoky in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 02:05 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-16-2005, 04:15 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-28-2005, 03:17 AM
  4. How to recognize and save file to USB JUMP DRIVE
    By ryhder in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-28-2005, 06:29 PM
  5. USB Storage (HDD and Jump Drive) questions after HDD install
    By joe_bfstplk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-11-2004, 03:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage Timbuk2 Crossbody Messenger Bag Forest Green/ Black  Y2k USA Made picture

Vintage Timbuk2 Crossbody Messenger Bag Forest Green/ Black Y2k USA Made

$85.00



Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1 picture

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1

$250.00



Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New picture

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New

$75.00



Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer picture

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer

$419.99



Vintage Cherry W. Germany G80-0486H/05 Mechanical 25-Pin D-Sub Keyboard M8 picture

Vintage Cherry W. Germany G80-0486H/05 Mechanical 25-Pin D-Sub Keyboard M8

$170.99



Vintage cross Apple computer branded pen rainbow logo In original box picture

Vintage cross Apple computer branded pen rainbow logo In original box

$100.00



Vintage Apple computer Cross Metal Ballpoint Pen Black Ink Gold Trim picture

Vintage Apple computer Cross Metal Ballpoint Pen Black Ink Gold Trim

$125.00



Lot 14 Vintage ISA VGA Video Cards Trident CHIPS UMC 8-Bit 16-Bit 286 386 486 picture

Lot 14 Vintage ISA VGA Video Cards Trident CHIPS UMC 8-Bit 16-Bit 286 386 486

$199.95



Vintage Microsoft Office 4.2 for Windows Original Floppy Disks & Manuals 1994 picture

Vintage Microsoft Office 4.2 for Windows Original Floppy Disks & Manuals 1994

$119.99



Vintage ISA Expansion Card Lot Async Serial I/O Printer Game RAM Untested picture

Vintage ISA Expansion Card Lot Async Serial I/O Printer Game RAM Untested

$107.29