Me too. I allocated about 1GB for my user directory and I am down to 300 MB and would like to know either how to add more space via unionfs or how to increase the size of the img.
I wanted to know if I could use a folder in my USB jump drive as an extra partition for UNIONfs and HOW DO I DO THAT..? that is how do I partition the USB jump drive, and use that folder to expand UNIONFS?
Me too. I allocated about 1GB for my user directory and I am down to 300 MB and would like to know either how to add more space via unionfs or how to increase the size of the img.

LENOVO THINKPAD T14 GEN 2i CORE I7-11165G7 2.8GHZ 16GB 256 SSD WCAM WI1 CORD
$250.00
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$334.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga Gen 6 14" 16GB, Storm Gray
$356.80
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 1 14.0" 16GB 512GB, BLACK
$285.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50