Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: expanding UNIONFS with USB jump drive? ...

  1. #1

    expanding UNIONFS with USB jump drive? ...

    I wanted to know if I could use a folder in my USB jump drive as an extra partition for UNIONfs and HOW DO I DO THAT..? that is how do I partition the USB jump drive, and use that folder to expand UNIONFS?

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    39
    Me too. I allocated about 1GB for my user directory and I am down to 300 MB and would like to know either how to add more space via unionfs or how to increase the size of the img.

Similar Threads

  1. How do I check my jump drive persistent image?
    By smoky in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 02:05 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-16-2005, 04:15 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-28-2005, 03:17 AM
  4. How to recognize and save file to USB JUMP DRIVE
    By ryhder in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-28-2005, 06:29 PM
  5. USB Storage (HDD and Jump Drive) questions after HDD install
    By joe_bfstplk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-11-2004, 03:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description) picture

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)

$59.00



INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH picture

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH

$179.99



INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR picture

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR

$23.00



INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG picture

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG

$299.99



Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor

$114.99



Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor picture

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor

$39.00



Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor picture

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor

$67.99



Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor

$62.95



Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor

$175.00



AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor picture

AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor

$250.00