-
How do I determine the version of Xfree86 that is in use ?
Hi everyone
It is no doubt probably obvious to those who know but could someone please tell me how I can easily determine the version of XFree86 that I am using ? (This is because I wish to install the gatos ati all in wonder driver and it warns about mis-matching versions).
It would be great if I could easily determine the version number via somewhere in the KDE interface.
Thanks in advance
WindozeEscapee
(I am using a hard disk installed version of knoppix 5.1.1 I believe)
Similar Threads
-
By Ravis in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-06-2007, 08:35 AM
-
By Flipster in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-27-2006, 07:38 PM
-
By beige_matchbox in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-15-2005, 05:45 PM
-
By evilmrhenry in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-18-2003, 03:30 AM
-
By Terra in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-20-2003, 10:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00