-
Junior Member
registered user
Klik and Knoppix install problem.
I have tried install skipe in Knoppix Adriane using Klik and in the terminal (wget klik.atekon.de/client/install -O -|sh) then a message tells me I can now install stuff using Klik but when I try I get I need to open an application send to. I have tried with terminal and root. What I need to know is send to what or should I not need to send at all.
Similar Threads
-
By knetter123 in forum Klik
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-10-2006, 08:56 AM
-
By giant_toaster in forum Klik
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-28-2006, 11:37 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-14-2005, 04:54 PM
-
By Robert A. in forum Klik
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-01-2005, 02:10 PM
-
Replies: 210
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 03:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00

LOT (8) Cisco UCS UCSB-B200-M5 2x6248R 24 core 3.0G 24x64g DDR4-2933 ram
$112000.00

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99