I wanted to know if I could use a folder in my USB jump drive as an extra partition for UNIONfs and HOW DO I DO THAT..? that is how do I partition the USB jump drive, and use that folder to expand UNIONFS?
I wanted to know if I could use a folder in my USB jump drive as an extra partition for UNIONfs and HOW DO I DO THAT..? that is how do I partition the USB jump drive, and use that folder to expand UNIONFS?
Me too. I allocated about 1GB for my user directory and I am down to 300 MB and would like to know either how to add more space via unionfs or how to increase the size of the img.

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99
Vintage Edmark TouchWindow for Macintosh DeskTop Computer Touch Window Never Usd
$63.99
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer Boots Up / Floppy Disk Stuck
$99.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$99.00
Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00
Mixed Lot Vintage Mac Windows media / Graphics / Sound Software - CDs 37 Pieces
$40.99
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00