-
kx 6.01 How do I get gdm to load
I would like to be able to log into fluxbox - using the live with home img. I installed it via apt
Add to rc.local /etc/init.d/gdm start?
I fear doing this and lock myself out of getting to a desktop.
I could edit my .img by mounting it with another OS, but if someone here has a quick and easy answer, that would be beyter
Similar Threads
-
By iluzion in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-20-2005, 01:10 AM
-
By n()()dle in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-23-2004, 01:39 AM
-
By Medicate in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 07:08 AM
-
By mhelleboid in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-05-2004, 05:09 PM
-
By jims in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-15-2003, 03:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00