-
Battery status bug on Inspiron 6000
Hi,
I'm fairly new to Linux in general. I use Windows at work. In the past I've used a Knoppix CD to access laptops that had OS problems but now I'm playing around with a Knoppix flash drive, which is so much nicer than the CD version I used to have.
Anyway, I am using Knoppix 6.0.1 on a Dell Inspiron 6000. I was wondering about the little green bar in the bottom right corner that indicates battery status. What program is that, and is there an update or patch for it? Mine currently shows "Battery: 126% charged, -1019:00 until full". I don't think there's anything wrong with the battery itself because acpi says it's "Full, 100%", as does Windows. Also, where would I find the source code for that program?
Thanks,
Andy
Similar Threads
-
By rangalo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-11-2006, 09:17 AM
-
By jacksonon in forum Laptops
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-11-2005, 08:14 PM
-
By admart35 in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-27-2005, 09:44 AM
-
By Bleim in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-09-2004, 03:16 PM
-
By Doc in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-12-2003, 12:50 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00

LOT (8) Cisco UCS UCSB-B200-M5 2x6248R 24 core 3.0G 24x64g DDR4-2933 ram
$112000.00

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60