-
save config script
aloha
knoppix 6 seems to be missing a way to save configuration for next boot. is there a script out there for this? or maybe even a remastered iso?
-
Senior Member
registered user
Simplest remedy: Save to USB stick. Booting from that, you will be asked if you want to create persistent storage. Where not only configuration info is stored, but private files and installed programs. Only after working a good while with that storage, I would recommend remastering of 6.0.1. Myself, I'm not there yet, but maybe I'll get there. I'm running everything I want from persistent storage, including vmware and Bibble Pro.
-
Thanks Capricorny.
Similar Threads
-
By linksta in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-06-2004, 10:27 PM
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-13-2004, 02:03 PM
-
By threedzion in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-04-2004, 11:39 PM
-
By aay in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-03-2004, 04:09 AM
-
By pelican in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-07-2004, 01:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$229.95

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08